Monday, April 19, 2010

PANTY HOSE!

I've been tanning for a few days and I am starting to see some color! YAY! Right? I am so excited about this that I tweet... "Well atleast I can wear a skirt without pantyhose and not blind people with my extreme whiteness anymore! Yay for tanning!" Ok, harmless, whatever no big deal. But I am still really excited! Finally getting that summer tan back!

So some douchebag, who I have no clue where he came from, tweets to me about how I should still wear hose tan or no tan... UM who the heck are you?? Definitely NOT my mom! So I tell him I am good without. It proceeds to this stupid back and forth. Him trying to tell me why I am not wearing them then, attempts to HIT ON ME!?! Are you kidding? You were an ass to start. Trying to tell me that I was wrong for not wearing hose, then proceed to tell me how hot I would look in them. CREEP!

This guy's twitter account is specifically for his hate for the lack of hose and love for hose! So at this point I am really annoyed and creeped out that this guy had the balls to hit on me through TWITTER, that I kind of snap. I first tell him he can go talk about his creepy fetish with someone else. He gets all bent out of shape and implies that I am classless! SERIOUSLY!?! Who is this guy?? So I call him out. I am done listening to this guys stupidity. And as simply as I can put it I tell him "wow! Are you insinuating that I don't have class? Just because you're a dirty skeezer who has to pray on Twitter to feed your nasty fetish and got called out on it, that makes me classless? Good try. I pride myself on my class thank you. Hose or not." He ofcourse got all butt hurt, because I dimed him out.

But seriously? Some middle aged "professor" whining about whether or not women wear hose?? It was so creepy and so disgusting! I can't believe some of the people out there! These are not your legs. There are 3 people in the world who have any right to tell me what I can and cannot wear. And 90% of the time I don't take their advise. So what made this guy think that, him telling me to wear PANTY HOSE was going to make me jump and run to the nearest store to buy a pair for the day? PASHAAA!! One, I do not spend 25$ a month on tanning to hide these legs, and two, this guy being a weirdo, just makes me want to wear hose that much less!!

2 comments:

  1. I avoid twitter for that very reason - the freaks that are on there! However, I do have an account to follow certain celebrities and people like Ellen and CNN and a few others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I use it for the military spouse support. I only follow people I know, or know through my friends. But this dude was RIDICULOUS!

    ReplyDelete